Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Claymore

Age of Conan - Claymore guild forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion For Bad ppl In game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drayor

Drayor

Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm

hello my friends! i would like to suggest to our officers to make a new post if possible so we can each one of us could post there ppl with Bad attitude,bad players..Like a Black list for our guild...(i already got a couple of names!)
Back to top Go down
Zorecus

Zorecus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:54 pm

like a KOS list? Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayor

Drayor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

i dont know maybe KOS list OR ignore list(not raiding not trading not talking list!) i dont know Razz
Back to top Go down
Miria
Admin
Miria

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm

Drayor I just gave you full access, you will see we already have a kos list in the guild forum.
Back to top Go down
https://claymore.forumotion.net
Eminona

Eminona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Well arent you crazy enough to be taged as a KOS member ?
Btw we should sticky something "claymore doesnt accept suicide bombs"
/jk m8
ROFL
Back to top Go down
koinos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:30 pm

greetings fellow members of the claymore guild i bid you fair tidings and good fortune with your guild.
i have to bring to your attention that one of your members of your guild is acting like a loose cannon.
i have grouped with other members of the claymore guild and found them honest decent players and have never raised my sword against any member of your guild, but my attitude to one of your members has soured my tastebuds.
let me explain..
i was handing in a quest talking to a npc in babshur, while talking to the npc i was attacked.I turned and made for exit out of babshur(the player concerned had not killed me by that time) i then caried on out of babshur when i realised your guild member had mounted his horse and gave pursuit, again he attacked i stood and gave good defence but died.
your member lvl48 barbarian (amyr) myself lvl35 guardian.
i then sent him a tell politley and without due malice to ask why he attacked me while my back was turned talking to a npc.
he replied blame funcom for not implementing the new pvp system! i then replyed by saying i understand your frustrations but why gank and attack players while talking to an npc.
i thought i would bring this to your attention as your guild is held by my guild with good regard!
amyr is now on my kill list and his name has been circulated,for low lvl ganking and acting lower than a snakes belly! a reward is put on his head which is to be bought to me in a yellow sack(mark of a coward) and his corpse thrown to the carrion which roam hiboria!
on a positive note guys bring your guildmate in line as he then ganked 4 other low lvl30 players plus a lvl29
i wish you good fortune and progress with your guild
salve!
Back to top Go down
Miria
Admin
Miria

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks for the remark Koinos.

Just letting you know that Amyr is no longer part of Claymore.
Back to top Go down
https://claymore.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Bad ppl In game   Suggestion For Bad ppl In game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion For Bad ppl In game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Claymore :: Public :: General-
Jump to: