Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Claymore

Age of Conan - Claymore guild forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bizaria - Bear Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bizaria

Bizaria - Bear Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Bizaria - Bear Shaman   Bizaria - Bear Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Character Name: Bizaria

Class: Bear Shaman

Level: 21 (3 days played)

Profession (in game): nothing yet, what suits the guild is ok for me as long as it fits with my character a bit too.

RL Age: 21

RL location: Belgium

Sponsor: (Not yet needed, during open recruitment)

Your online times in GMT from monday-friday: During the holidays, all day long. During schooldays it will depend on my course schedule. Must likely between 22:00 and 03:00

Previous raid experience: None so far, this is my first character after all.

Other guilds have you been in, in other games: Wow Fire of Dune (Burning Legion) and Team Hannibal (Shattered Hand). I'm extremely tired of Wow though, and I'm not planning to return to that game. Account has been frozen for a few months now.

Your online gaming experience: I played lot's of shooters and also free mmo's. I have been roleplaying a lot on anarchy online for quite a while and i enjoyed it greatly.

Why do you want to join Claymore?
Well, first of all your recruiters where the first ones to actually go through the trouble of looking at the looking for guild tab. Second of all after talking a bit more with Miria I found out that this might be a suited guild for me, because it seems to have an active guild chat, which i like a lot. Also i fully support the idea of having nice pvp, but not ganking and harrassing. I guess we'll only fully know if this guild suits me when we all got along together for some time.

I hope I'll be seeing you guys ingame!

Bizaria
Back to top Go down
Sindur

Bizaria - Bear Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bizaria - Bear Shaman   Bizaria - Bear Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:59 pm

lol FoD, I was in Dark Deeds
Back to top Go down

Bizaria - Bear Shaman
Page 1 of 1