Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Claymore

Age of Conan - Claymore guild forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necromancer app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranna

Necromancer app Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer app   Necromancer app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Character Name: Ranna

Class: Necromancer

Level: 42

Profession (in game): Gemcutter

RL Age: 21

RL location: Lisbon (Portugal)

Your online times in GMT from monday-friday: Disponible to play during all afternoon and night

Previous raid experience: none so far

Other guilds have you been in, in other games: Dark Impact (WoW)

Your online gaming experience: Just counting MMORPG I've played quite a few, starting with Helbreath about 8 years ago, played a few korean free mmorpgs then moved to Knight Online, GW, WoW, LOTRO, and now AoC

Why do you want to join Claymore? I enjoyed the aims and conditions of the guild, seen a few Claymore members ingame and they look decent people and i truly enjoyed the anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranna

Necromancer app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer app   Necromancer app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Forgot to mention that i've been in quite a few guilds in most of the mmorpgs i played, but can't remember the names Mad
Back to top Go down
Miria
Admin
Miria

Necromancer app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer app   Necromancer app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Welcome, will invite you when online.
Back to top Go down
https://claymore.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Necromancer app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer app   Necromancer app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromancer app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Claymore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: