Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Claymore

Age of Conan - Claymore guild forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desova

Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)   Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:09 am

Character Name: Eruanna

Class: Assasin

Level: 36

Profession: none

RL Age: 20

RL location: London

Previous raid experience: eq, eq2, lin2, coh, wow, daoc, ffxi

Your online gaming experience: Been playing MMO's since i was 13 back in the old days of DAoC were i got my first real taste for PvP then it was eq giving me the first few years of raiding back when raiding was hard! other then that i love mmo's and i devote myself to being the best at my class

P.S the bearsham thing is my gf which would also like to join which is a lvl 29 bearsham. She has expirience with getting to 70 on wow with 2 charecters and played a bit of Lotro aswell.
Back to top Go down
Desova

PostSubject: Re: Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)   Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:16 am

Your online times in GMT from monday-friday: I play quite allot overall evenings but atm im uneployed and thus im playing quite hard to get to 80. Only thing is that as of the 8th of Aug im off to the US fro a holiday lasting until the 22nd but ill be back and active as of then.

Why do you want to join Claymore? the Anime was allot of fun and we seem to share the same goals and morals.
Back to top Go down
Elendriae

PostSubject: Re: Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)   Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I have a strange feeling you typed your ingame name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Eruanna

PostSubject: Re: Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)   Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Hm, you got your character name wrong =P that's mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)   Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ass - app (+ free bearsham ^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Claymore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: